Apps Dev Programmer Analyst Oracle Jobs Vacancy in Citi Pune
Citi Pune urgently required following position for Apps Dev Programmer Analyst Oracle. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apps Dev Programmer Analyst Oracle Jobs Vacancy in Citi Pune Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: India,Maharashtra,Pune
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18025313
- Analyse, design & develop high quality software deliverables for large scale mission critical enterprise systems
- Review, understand and help elicit business requirements and assist in translating these into functional and solution specifications
- Improve application quality, efficiency & robustness through new ideas, architecture, tools and technologies
- Conceptualise, introduce and implement best practices, standards, processes and tools across the SDLC
- Drive resolution of technical issues, problems
- Provide inputs and actively contribute towards planning, estimation, task execution & issue management
- Contribute towards status updates to the project stakeholders; identify project risks/ issues and contribute towards resolution
üAt least 8-10 years of experience in all phases of development from requirements gathering through deployment and maintenance
üAt least 4-6 years of experience in a technical analysis, design, development and unit testing, specifically as Oracle tech lead/architect/modeller role.
üAt least 6-8 years of experience in SDLC activities such as code development, design, code/ design reviews, unit test, deployment, build and configuration management, using standard tools and processes
üQuick learner with a strong bent for learning and mastering new technologies, tools, concepts and practices
üGood team player with lateral thinking skills and flexible/positive attitude in the work environment
üGood organizational, planning and prioritization skills
üA strong commitment to quality and efficiency
üExposure and adherence to high-standards and quality processesin areas such as configuration management, build management, software code/design reviews, software methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
üGood communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation of complex information and data).
üRelationship management skills - ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player.
ü8+ years: Design & development of Oracle DB/JEE based transactional, mission-critical batch applications
ü8+ years: Strong Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL programming fundamentals
ü4+ years: as oracle lead/Data modeller.
ü2+ years: Continuous build and integration tools like Jenkins etc.
üBachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
üCandidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on as-needed basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.
üProfessional certification in Oracle technologies preferred