Sap Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Value Consulting
Value Consulting urgently required following position for Sap Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sap Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Value Consulting Jobs Details:
We are looking for someone who has the ability to work independently and is able to understand business workflow and operational requirements.
SAP BI Analyst Requirement
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in applications development
- Advanced experience gathering business requirements for IT projects.
- Advanced experience with software development processes.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment and react to situations as they arise in the appropriate manner.
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues via telephone.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and effectively meet project deliverables on time.
- Must be dependable, punctual, and reliable.
- Must be flexible and available to provide off-hours support.
- Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Consults with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Oversees the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Coordinates software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develops and directs software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using analysis and testing models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration