Digital Marketing Strategist Customer Success Acceleration Jobs Vacancy in Google Hyderabad
- Digital Marketing Strategist Customer Success Acceleration
- Hyderabad TS
- 23 May, 2018 29 days ago
Google Hyderabad urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Strategist Customer Success Acceleration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Strategist Customer Success Acceleration Jobs Vacancy in Google Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Behind every advertising campaign at Google are systems to make it run. Behind every system is the Ad Serving Operations team to make sure that happens flawlessly. As a member of the team, you are a technical consultant with the dual role of being both client-facing and growing systems from the back-end. An expert in our tools and operations, you provide support, answer field inquiries and troubleshoot client issues. Beyond client-facing issues, your expertise also gives you the insight to recommend product and system improvements to our engineering teams. Your interactions on both sides ensure that when clients advertise with Google, their back-end systems never miss a beat.
The Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) sales support and implementation team is responsible for helping deliver customer success. The team collaborates with Account Managers in the in-market GMS Sales teams, to co-design and manage implementation of Google solutions that deliver best-in-class results. This team supports advertisers around the world, with teams in Dublin and Hyderabad. As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will handle English-speaking medium-sized business advertisers and work in a pod with in-market Account Managers. Within this pod, you will help clients meet their business goals via comprehensive solution design, effective campaign implementation and corresponding performance optimization. You will develop deep expertise to design solutions ranging across all of search, display, mobile and video implementation, and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the Sales team’s targets.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategic products (Mobile, Brand, Conversion Tracking, Shopping) and the scenarios in which they are a good fit for our clients.
- Know our internal tools and how they can be used in the team, account or campaign level to identify opportunities for our clients.
- Implement solutions, track performance and work towards strategic business goals.
- Report on key performance indicators and value delivered for the team.
- Create proposals to represent solution design based on client goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in Marketing, Account Management, or related field.
- Client service/account management experience.
- Experience in data analysis, reporting and digital marketing
- Ability to operate independently, and also collaborate as part of a tight-knit team.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with effective time-management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.