Analyst Principal Engineer Jci Iaia Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Controls Delhi
Johnson Controls Delhi urgently required following position for Analyst Principal Engineer Jci Iaia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Principal Engineer Jci Iaia Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Controls Delhi Jobs Details:
Job Objective / Purpose
• Work within a team of software and test engineers to design, develop and test the Web and/or cloud based presentation layer for Johnson Controls applications. You will be required to interface with teams based in India and USA.
Duties and responsibilities
Work within a team of software engineers to develop the presentation layers and/or business rules and data access layers for Web-based and cloud applications. Use a variety of technologies and conform to various software development and business processes. Responsibilities may include:
• Develop software according to functional and technical design specifications.
• Participate in design and code reviews/inspections.
• Provide input to technical discussions; propose solutions and alternatives.
• Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.
• Document code consistently throughout the development.
• Research and recommend software tools to team/management.
• Provide technical expertise to less experienced developers.
• Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related discipline is preferred;
• Must have 5-8 years related software development experience on web based and/or cloud applications.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities required:
• Expertise in developing the presentation layer for user interfaces with strong skills in ASP.Net, C# and MVC.
To all recruitment agencies: Johnson Controls does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Johnson Controls employees or any other company location. Johnson Controls is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.JB-17340