Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Oanda
Oanda urgently required following position for Financial Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Oanda Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant / Accounting Manager, the Junior Accountant is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing related to Accounts Payable function, plus reconciliations and month end processes across a number of legal entities.
This position handles a high volume of transactions and requires the ability to set priorities, minimize errors and communicate effectively inside and outside the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage vendor invoices and payments and ensure all billings, documents and financial information are accurately recorded and properly authorized on a timely basis
- Receive, investigate and resolve internal and external inquiries concerning discrepancies/issues with processing of invoices, intercompany billing payments, expense reimbursements, etc.
- Review and follow-up on expense reports for accuracy and completeness
- Perform reconciliation, follow-up and posting of corporate credit cards
- Assist in the production of annual budgets and forecasts
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining quotations and recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; review and obtain approval for requisitions
- Verify receipt of items and authorize payment for purchases by reconciling requisitions/orders with invoices and maintaining receiving documentation
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the purchasing shared inbox, taking action as required or escalating issues to other members of the team
- Keep information accessible by sorting and filing documents
- Assist as assigned, in preparing relevant management reporting, month-end and audit schedules, tax returns, financial statements or other reports
- Perform other ad-hoc duties/responsibilities and special projects as required to support Finance Department
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and tax reporting requirements, internal controls and accounting policies and procedures
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or its professional equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in an accounting function
- Mature, effective, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; strong ability to communicate in English is required
- Familiarity with multi-currency and multi-company environment
- Knowledge of accounting systems; demonstrated expertise in Agresso Accounting Management software preferred
- Ability to perform computations with speed and accuracy in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving; attention to detail and client focus
- High level of integrity, self-motivation and initiative
- Independent, highly organized and ability to prioritize a workload
- Responsible team player, positive work attitude
- Technical proficiency in MS Office Applications, specifically in Excel spreadsheet development and manipulation to maximize efficiency in reporting
- Willingness to be flexible according to current demands of the team and organization