Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru
Amazon Com Bengaluru urgently required following position for Business Intelligence Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Are you excited by the challenge and sense of ownership that comes from leading projects at Amazon scale? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? If so, join us on the Amazon Appstore team. The Amazon Appstore business is a platform that drives innovation in the mobile apps and games ecosystem. We won’t settle for the status-quo and believe that consumers and developers deserve more from the current app stores in the market.
Our team is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst that wants to move fast and make a big impact by working closely with our Operations, Engineering, Marketing, and Business Development teams to realize our vision. The individual is expected to help support the business through development of metrics and reporting solutions, data manipulation, and in-depth analyses (including advanced analytics/ML), apart from focusing on market trends and competitor analysis.
As a BI Analyst, you play a key role in your team – they look to you for advice on analytical and business issues facing them. You are right, a lot. You get a lot done. You work very efficiently and routinely deliver the right things. You have performed multiple, large, complex, and business critical analyses that serve major parts of the business. Your work and your approach to work are exemplary – you drive best practices and set standards for your team. Other analytical individuals in your department regard you as an expert in one or more analytical areas. You provide advice and mentoring to other analysts. You are a key influence on your team’s strategy and contribute significantly to team planning. You show good judgement making technical trade-offs between your group’s short term and long term business needs, and the needs of the company as a whole. When confronted with discordant views, you find the best way forward and convince your team. You are vocally self-critical. You proactively contribute to knowledge-sharing across the Amazon analytical community. You demonstrate resilience and navigate difficult situations with composure and tact.
Amazon has a culture of data-driven decision-making, and demands business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. Our environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, passionate about the customer and comfortable working with numerous stakeholders across the organization and worldwide.
Candidate will have the opportunity to display skills in the following areas:
- Define the data elements and data structure that our team should leverage to enable analytical capabilities for our product management and engineering teams
- Design, implement, and support platforms that provide business teams ad-hoc access to large datasets (eg data visualization tools for non-tech business users)
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions.
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer/developer segmentations
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve marketing campaign targeting and measurement in the future
- Be connected and influential within the Amazon analyst community. Work with engineering and the data warehouse to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, data science, machine learning or comparable product/consumer analytics role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math/Statistics, or related discipline
- Experience in working with large scale data problems
- Strong hands-on experience in SQL and R
- Top notch communication skills to convey key insights from complex analysis, both oral and written
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Experience with AWS/Data Warehousing/R Shiny/Python
- Experience in Text Analytics
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus
- Operations Research or Capacity Planning experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced degree in Math/Statistics
- Passion for processes and systems