Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru
Amazon Com Bengaluru urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Are you excited by the challenge and sense of ownership that comes from leading projects at Amazon scale? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? If so, join us on the Amazon Appstore team. The Amazon Appstore business is a platform that drives innovation in the mobile apps and games ecosystem. We won’t settle for the status-quo and believe that consumers and developers deserve more from the current app stores in the market. Our team is looking for a Business Analyst that wants to move fast and make a big impact by working closely with our Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Business Development teams to realize our vision.
As a Business Analyst, you play a key role in your team – they look to you for advice on analytical and business issues facing them. You are right, a lot. You get a lot done. You work very efficiently and routinely deliver the right things. You have performed multiple large, complex, and business critical analyses that serve major parts of the business. Your work and your approach to work are exemplary – you drive best practices and set standards for your team. Other analytical individuals in your department regard you as an expert in one or more analytical areas. You provide advice and mentoring to other analysts. You are a key influencer in your team’s strategy and contribute significantly to team planning. You show good judgement making technical trade-offs between your group’s short term and long term business needs, and the needs of the company as a whole. When confronted with discordant views, you find the best way forward and convince your team. You are vocally self-critical. You proactively contribute to knowledge-sharing across the Amazon analytical community. You demonstrate resilience and navigate difficult situations with composure and tact.
Amazon has a culture of data-driven decision-making, and demands business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. Our environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, passionate about the customer and comfortable working with numerous stakeholders across the organization and worldwide.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to help us extract meaning from large volumes of data to make the right business decisions. The candidate will have to set the right vision, strategy and roadmap and work alongside with stakeholders in the organization to make it happen. The candidate knows and loves working with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional datasets, and can partner with business leaders to answer key business questions. You are analytical and creative, and you don’t quit. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Define the data elements and data structure that our team should leverage to enable analytical capabilities for our product management and engineering teams
- Design, implement, and support platforms that provide business teams ad-hoc access to large datasets (eg data visualization tools for non-tech business users)
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions.
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentations.
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve marketing campaign targeting and measurement in the future.
- Be connected and influential within the Amazon analyst community. Work with engineering and the data warehouse to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points.
- 5+ years in business intelligence
- Experience in solving complex business problems using data
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline.
- Experience working in large scale data problems. Strong SQL and data analysis expertise to access and transform data into insights.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
Operations Research or Capacity Planning experience is strongly preferred