Java Developer Jobs Vacancy in Technologies Inc Pune
Technologies Inc Pune urgently required following position for Java Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Java Developer Jobs Vacancy in Technologies Inc Pune Jobs Details:
Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Pune, MH
Years of Exp: 7+
- Build Java packages that can be deployed to Cloud Foundry using CF CLI
- Deploy Redis and PostgreSQL to IaaS using BOSH
- Working knowledge of Java and REST Services
- Working knowledge of RDBMS and Key Values tores
- Knowledgeable networking, TCP/IP, sockets, TLS
- Proficiency working with Cloud Foundry
- Committed to quality and on-time deliverable
- Proactive in identifying and mitigating risks
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Java 8, Tomcat
- Redis (Nice to have, not mandatory)
- PostgreSQL (Nice to have, not mandatory)
- Spring Boot, Spring Security
- Restful Web Services
- High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Strong Java development skills
- Spring, Hibernate experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST web service development practices
- Firm understanding of concepts and application of SOA based architecture.
- Candidate will have experience in software design patterns