Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. ("CHAI") is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world.
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today supports myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, across nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV etc.Responsibilities
The Joint Effort for Eliminating TB (JEET) project aims to set-up effective and sustainable structures to strengthen existing systems and seamlessly extend quality of TB care to patients seeking care in private sector. To this effect, CHAI will set up Patient Provider Support Agencies (PPSA) in 9 cities to provide continuous, end-to-end engagement of private sector to provide quality TB services to patients seeking care in private sector. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with outstanding credentials and with experience of working in TB control.
- Manage overall program operations for a region with PPSA districts
- Assist NPMU in conducting due diligence and selecting CBO partners for each district
- Ensure CBOs follow guidelines for setting up operational processes within given timelines
- Develop field level strategies in alignment with overall project objectives and ensure communication and alignment with field team and CBO staff
- Directly supervise activities of Senior Field Officer and other PPSA staff
- Ensure process adherence and timely data reporting by Senior Field Officer and CBO director
- Assist field teams in engaging doctors on the program
- Analyse district wise performance and provide inputs to Senior Field Officer and CBOs
- Analyse and review the performance of the state against the set targets periodically and communicate the same to NPMU
- Support the State PPM Lead to facilitate engagement for public-private partnership in the State
- Liaison with STOs and DTOs to ensure effective partnership with the public sector for delivery of commodities
- Identify training needs for region and organize the same in coordination with NPMU
- Assist the State PPM Lead in preparing programmatic reports for the state on monthly/quarterly/annual basis and share them with NPMU
- 5+ years sales experience in a renowned pharma/diagnostics/medical devices organization with at least 2 years of experience as Regional Manager
- Must have managed a team of at least 10 personnel
- Having experience in launching new division or major product preferable
- Graduate/Post-graduate in Science (Biology/Microbiology preferred)
- An excellent track record of performance and achievement of targets with superior planning and execution skill
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice