Medical Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Medical Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002 by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world. For more information, please visit: www.clintonhealthaccess.org.
In India, CHAI’s Family Planning program is working towards improving access to safe sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services, including a wide range of high-quality contraceptive choices and safe termination of pregnancy care.
The Family Planning team is seeking an experienced clinical advisor with an understanding of how to implement health care programs in resource-limited settings. The Medical Advisor will ensure that CHAI's SRH strategy is founded in clinical and scientific evidence. The advisor will support country level implementation of SRH programs from guidelines development to training and mentoring in order to strengthen the cascade of care and treatment.
- Contribute to developing clinically and scientifically sound strategies for CHAI's work in SRH
- Provide guidance on service delivery and clinical protocols appropriate for low resource settings
- Ensure CHAI’s SRH strategy, donor proposals, and project plans meet high standards of care
- Provide regular updates on the latest clinical, epidemiologic, and pharmacologic developments that impact CHAI's strategy
- Train CHAI staff on clinical and public health management of sexual and reproductive health
- Support government partners to design and implement clinically effective programs
- Support development of materials, protocols and practices for clinical training of health workers
- Provide site-focused assistance, including training, clinical mentoring and skills building as needed
- M.D. with formal post-graduate residency training and 2-3 years of clinical practice experience; preferably direct experience in the provision of sexual and
- reproductive health services
- MPH would be a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of family planning and MTP methods, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines and practices in India
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary and multicultural group of colleagues and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision
- Creative, flexible, and resourceful and able to cope with logistical challenges
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability