Associate Consultant Forensic Investigation Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Gurgaon
Kpmg Gurgaon urgently required following position for Associate Consultant Forensic Investigation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Consultant Forensic Investigation Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Gurgaon Jobs Details:
- Assist clients in performing distributor/supplier audits with special focus on interaction with healthcare professionals, compliance with FCPA, UKBA, MCI guidelines, etc.
- Perform substantive document review.
- Perform detailed review of electronically stored information through various eDiscovery document review platforms
- Function independently with minimal supervision on tasks assigned, enquire and consult when required
- Work as a solid team player and ability to gel with others
- Complete assignments and tasks in a timely manner, meet deadlines; overtime may be required
- Well-organized with ability to multi-task and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Network to build professional relationships within and outside the Firm
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing and documenting and disseminating lessons learned
- Find avenues to learn and contribute to the firm’s standards of code of conduct, ethics, values and client satisfaction standards, and firmly comply with these
Qualifications and Skills
- CA/ MBA/ PGP in Finance or equivalent educational qualification.
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical/ medical device industry (minimum 1.5+ years of exclusive pharma experience) such as investigation/ internal audit/ compliance reviews etc.
- Thorough knowledge and good working experience of the pharmaceutical sector around compliance review from cGMP/ FCPA/ HCP perspective, distributor audit, audit procedures, investigations etc.
- Prior forensic experience or CFE would be an added advantage.
- Strong attention to detail, conscientious and ability to prioritise work.
- Critical thinking, strong reasoning ability, sense of logic.
- Ability to absorb, execute and advance complex work direction.
- Strong communications skills, including a solid background in English and grammar, good drafting skills.