Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Gurgaon
Bank America Gurgaon urgently required following position for Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Job number: 18031374Back to job search results
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
BA Continuum India’s Knowledge Service Center (KSC) supports global businesses of the Bank with solutions requiring judgment application, sound business understanding and analytical perspective. The domain experience in the areas of Financial Research & Analysis, Quantitative Modeling, Risk Management and Prospecting Support provide solutions for revenue enhancement, risk mitigation and cost optimization. The division comprising of highly qualified associates operates from three locations i.e., Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad.
GWIM business provides comprehensive wealth management to affluent and high-net-worth clients. It also provides retirement and benefit plan services, philanthropic solutions and asset management to individuals and institutions. Clients have access to a range of services offered through Merrill Lynch, Private Banking & Investment Group, US Trust and Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions.
This position/role requires interaction across multiple business partners to aide in determining key requirements, developing the analysis accordingly and deploying it along with existing process.
Key functions involve updating databases (like DB2, ORACLE etc.) using ETL processes, comprehending the business requirements from end users and establishing process map around the same, automation and optimization of the existing processes using tools like SAS, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Excel etc. He will also be responsible for identifying the gaps in existing processes and making recommendations / updates accordingly. This position also entails the analytical capability to determine opportunities to integrate the existing solution with other business units.
- Develop and maintain GWIM reports in collaboration with line of business partners
- Develop Enterprise executive dashboards and reporting
- Translate detailed business requirements into SQL code, SSIS packages, SSRS and VBA macros for new program development or management reports
- Modify existing SAS/SQL programs with requested changes. Create and maintain existing and new SOP documents
- Identify and implement automation improvements through excel VBA, SQL scripting and SSIS and SAS
- Support data management and setup of Enterprise wide data marts and table views
- Conduct analytics to identify business opportunities and recommendations
- Conduct variance analysis and reporting
- Gather data from various sources and areas
- Review data for completeness and accuracy
- Degree, preferably in Statistics/Mathematics, Applied Sciences, Engineering from a reputed institute
- 2-5 years using Base and Advance SAS for data analytics
- Hands-on experience on SQL Server data tool, SSRS/SSIS/SSAS and Tableau
- U.S financial services experience preferable
- Excel and other applications to support large data aggregation and management
- Hands-on experience in SQL, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Sound knowledge of Base and Advance SAS, Tableau
- Data analysis to generate actionable insights using analytical tools
- Experience in reporting and automation tools
- Data and reporting experience and attention to detail
- Ability to create trend reports and discuss anomalies with cross functional teams
- Ability to present the data and communication skills
- Manage, structure, and consolidate large amounts of data (building in validation to ensure accuracy)
- Ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective multi-task, able to manage multiple files
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a team player with open mind
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and commitments
- Familiarity connecting from SQL Server to a wide variety of database environments (e.g. Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Access)
Strong intellectual curiosity and passionate about innovation
Shift timings – 11:30 – 20:30 IST
12:30 – 21:30 IST
Job Location - Gurugram
Posting Date: 13/06/2018
SECTOR 21 DUNDAHERA - TOWER - A, BUILDING - 8