Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Hyderabad
General Electric Hyderabad urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Hyderabad Jobs Details:
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for testing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. S/he contributes to quality engineering discussions.
Essential Responsibilities:In this role, you will:
- Own medium-sized quality engineering tasks; and delivers while mentoring and helping team
- Make technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- Provide expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software
- Develop and executes maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression
- Uses test automation techniques (data driven, pairwise, mocking, test hooks) that fit the problem
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering
- Thorough hands on experience on QA tools like Selenium, Load Runner, Silk Test, QTP(UFT), Test Complete, Watir, Cucumber etc.
- Working experience on TDD, BDD and building Test Automation Frameworks
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Hyderabad, India
Desired Characteristics:Technical Expertise:
- Extensive experience in test automation
- Demonstrated experience and ability to write Java code for the purposes of testing solution code
- Experience testing web services (SOAP/REST; Throughput, Performance under Load, etc.)
- Experience with issue-tracking and agile project management systems such as Jira,
- Experience working in Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
- Experience working with virtual machines (VMs) as part of a test/integration infrastructure
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry trends
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
- Ability to takes ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and
- Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and
- Identifies misalignments with goals, objectives, and work direction against the organizational
- Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments. Effectively
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective team building and problem solving abilities
- Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for
Locations: India; Hyderabad
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.