Collection Officer Micro Finance Jobs Vacancy in Pensive Supremo Edu Pvt Ltd Guwahati
Pensive Supremo Edu Pvt Ltd Guwahati urgently required following position for Collection Officer Micro Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Collection Officer Micro Finance Jobs Vacancy in Pensive Supremo Edu Pvt Ltd Guwahati Jobs Details:
The Collections Officer is responsible for managing and un dertaking a collections process for debts that have been allocated to him/her.
- He will utilize best practice processes and techniques, as well as information at hand, to positively influence debtors to maximize payment of debt over the shortest period of time.
- To check the details of the debtors/defaulters related to Individual Loan cases above 60 days.
- Need to achieve the targets on allocated cases identified on various parameters. o Follow-up and Recovery of overdue from the defaulter/debtors.
- For any unresolved cases, the Officer to decide on the most value added mode of follow-up.
- Tracing out of absconded default customers and initiate recovery process o Ensure that collection process and legal guidelines to be adhered.
- Recommend for legal actions for non-recoverable cases above Rs 10,000 O/s cases and follow up with the Legal Cell for the closure of the cases.
- Disputes redress mechanism. o Provide administrative work related to collection such as updating delinquent account history, updating change of customers' information, providing and maintaining MIS report, reviewing of collection feedback on daily ,Weekly & Monthly basis, etc.
- Reporting any fraud identified in the field to Vigilance.
- Recommending for Policy initiatives.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year
- High school or equivalent