Proposal Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai
Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai urgently required following position for Proposal Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Proposal Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai Jobs Details:
· Prepare technical proposal for Control & Quality Automation for Cement, Minerals & Material Handling Industries.
· Understands and Organize input for Tender Specific / Green Field / Upgrade Proposals to take care of Complete Automation Design.
· Timely completion of assigned job with desired quality.
· Interpreting the Flow sheets, General Arrangement drawings and plot plan for Green Field Proposals.
· Basic Engineering for Automation Upgrade Proposals.
· Evaluate alternates / options & optimize, to come out with cost-effective solutions.
· Occasional Evaluation of vendors offers. Co-ordinate and work together with other teams like Mechanical, Electrical, Airloq and Brno proposal teams.
· Clear understanding of Automation products, FLSmidth equipment and the industries served by FLSmidth.
· Focus on quality.
· Pro-actively interacting with different business intelligence channels e.g. sales teams, project teams and customers to collect required data.
· Excellent communication skills
· Conceptual thinking and problem solving skills.
· Good planning and organizing skills.
· Result oriented team player with the ability and willingness to produce accurate work, follow through and make informed decisions.
· Site commissioning exposure will be an added advantage.
· To be self-motivated but able to work as part of an international team. Willingness to learn new automation products within short span of time.
5+ Years of Experience