Customer Service Executive Jobs Vacancy in Maersk Mumbai
Maersk Mumbai urgently required following position for Customer Service Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Executive Jobs Vacancy in Maersk Mumbai Jobs Details:
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with solid experience in Customer Service to join our customer service team
In this role, you will gain industry knowledge, international experience, better communication skills and techniques relevant to customer service. This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to you team’s and organisation’s success. This is an opportunity for graduates with customer service experience or freshers to grow and develop in an enriching environment while bringing their best skills and talents to the forefront.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
- Take responsibility for the execution of shipment lifecycle process including cross functional coordination.
- Adhere to standardized processes and tasks without compromising customer experience.
We are looking for
- Bachelor/Master's Degree level with 2 - 3 years of experience.
- Previous experience in shipping/ logistics is highly preferred.
- An excellent team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Well organised, efficient and effective.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
The ideal candidate will be a person who has strong business, market and customer understanding with a passion to delight the customer through service.
Has the ablility to handle complaints with a smile and is willing to build a long-term relationship with the customer. Is able to influence and persuade the customer and handle exception management. Has the ability to take ownership and work for early resolution and closure of customer issues. Works accurately with eye for detail and has empathy for the customer's situation.