Assitant Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ranjan Associates Parnasripally
Ranjan Associates Parnasripally urgently required following position for Assitant Store Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assitant Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ranjan Associates Parnasripally Jobs Details:
URGENT VACANCY FOR ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
EXPERIENCED MALE CANDIDATES ARE APPLICABLE
Responsibilities and Duties
- Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Purchases inventory by researching emerging products; anticipating buyer interest; negotiating volume price breaks; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment by developing and publishing evacuation routes; determining and documenting locations of potentially dangerous materials and chemicals.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
QUALIFICATION- MIN GRADUATE
EXPERIENCE- MIN 3 YEARS
SALARY- UPTO 20K
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN CALL IN THIS NUMBER GIVEN BELOW
REGARDS- HR DEPT.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year
- High school or equivalent