Senior Verification Engineer Architecture Jobs Vacancy in Arm Ltd Bengaluru
Arm Ltd Bengaluru urgently required following position for Senior Verification Engineer Architecture. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Verification Engineer Architecture Jobs Vacancy in Arm Ltd Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The Architecture and Technology Group at ARM is responsible for developing technologies and products for ARM’s future architecture roadmap. The Architecture Verification product group at ARM develops Architecture Compliance Kits that are deployed by multiple development teams to prove that implementations are compliant to the ARM architecture rules. This role gives an opportunity to work on the latest Architecture of the ARM Cores & System IPs. ARM Architecture Verification Engineers are required to develop ARM Architectural Knowledge and apply both hardware and software verification skills to develop high quality and reliable Verification IP. They work as part of the architecture verification team to ensure that all areas of the architecture are understood and thoroughly validated. A suitable candidate for this role must possess good engineering and technical skills, fair understanding of CPU architecture/microarchitecture and communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand architecture specifications, carry out investigations and feasibility studies, develop verification strategy and contribute to development of compliance product
- Design verification testcases/scenarios in assembly/C/HVL and higher abstraction languages using automation techniques as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take up additional responsibilities to contribute to the team’s success.
Qualification & Experience
- Btech/B.S. or MTech/M.S./PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- 4+ Years of engineering experience (CPU/complex IP verification is a plus)
- Strong understanding of basic computer architecture
- Good in logical programming using C/C++/ Assembly with experience in adopting software engineering best practices.
- Familiar with verification process such as Test Plan development, Testcase development
- Familiarity of Unix / Linux working environment
Benefits Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical, Life & Personal accident
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, subsidized meal, gym, team and social events
About ArmArm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the officeThe Arm Bangalore office employs staff from the Architecture & Technology, CPU, Physical Design, Systems & Software and Administrative Support teams. Located at a height of over 900 m (3,000 ft) above sea level, Bangalore is known for its pleasant climate throughout the year which makes it suitable for a variety of outdoor sports in the numerous parks and gardens that dot the city.
Arm Embedded Technologies Private Ltd.
Bagmane World Technology Center - SEZ
Citrine Block, 5th and 6th Floor
Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560 048.