Knowledge Coordinator Contractor Public Social Sector Jobs Vacancy in Mckinsey Company Gurgaon
- Knowledge Coordinator Contractor Public Social Sector
- Mckinsey Company
- Gurgaon HR
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Mckinsey Company Gurgaon urgently required following position for Knowledge Coordinator Contractor Public Social Sector. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Knowledge Coordinator Contractor Public Social Sector Jobs Vacancy in Mckinsey Company Gurgaon Jobs Details:
- Strong academic record, with a university degree from a respected institution
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a strategy-consulting environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills and an ability to coordinate multiple streams of work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Positive and open attitude with a sense of fun
- Proactive problem solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity; discreet, respectful and caring with confidential information
- Track record as self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and last minute changes; ability to remain calm under pressure
- Comfortable working with minimal direction and flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as needed
- Ability to prioritize and look beyond own responsibilities in order to help team members with more urgent deadlines as needed
- Ability to work and deal effectively with a diverse global group of professionals, including senior consultants and partners
- Broad understanding of the public and social sectors or should be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in the sector and the ability to develop it quickly
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based out of our McKinsey Knowledge Center, Gurgaon office. You will be part of the Go-to-Market team for Public & Social Sector Practice. We have conducted more than 4,300 public & social sector client engagements in over 90 countries on all continents during the past 5 years. It has 11 different service lines, including, but not limited to public finance, defense and security, and infrastructure and cities. Each of these service lines has delivered significant impact; they have an unrivaled knowledge base, supported by proprietary tools, cutting-edge research, and advanced analytics capabilities. You will be working closely with the Global Proposal Managers and Research Manager.
What You'll DoYour role will be to support Public & Social Sector knowledge management and work with internal teams to build the practice’s client development and knowledge infrastructure.
This is to ensure that the practice effectively develops, manages and leverages knowledge within the firm, and that firm colleagues are able to access this practice knowledge with ease. Your role will be focused on documenting knowledge and client development materials, and running all internal administrative operations around knowledge management and curation. You will work closely with the practice management team, reporting directly to global proposal managers and service-line managers, with the aim of managing off-the-shelf knowledge related documentation Practice Documents (PDs), inventories of tools and products, bid responses, CVs, qualification documents etc.
You will collect documents and update the client development repository with new case studies and bid/tender responses from teams, extract CVs, cases, references and other key sections from received bid/tender responses, contribute to Public and Social Sector Practice qualifications materials; work with Proposal Managers, Practice Managers on reference cases and engagement debriefs, create new repositories and tools as required to support proposal development (for example repository of client reference letters, central tracking tool for cases and reference letters).
You will also support Practice knowledge development and administration process, identify knowledge documents to archive/remove/update on recommendation of internal service line managers, ensure proper codification, tagging and tracking of knowledge documents, provide regular updates to service-line managers on newly authored knowledge documents in their areas (monthly ‘sweep’ of new-to-KNOW materials), manage PSSP practice space knowledge pages and help with administration of Firm taxonomy for the PSSP.