Area Sales Manager Banking Finance Sector Jobs Vacancy in Growide Portfolio Management Ltd Panipat
Growide Portfolio Management Ltd Panipat urgently required following position for Area Sales Manager Banking Finance Sector. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Sales Manager Banking Finance Sector Jobs Vacancy in Growide Portfolio Management Ltd Panipat Jobs Details:
Area Sales Manager
Growide Portfolio Management Ltd (Growide Finance) - Indore, M.P.!!!!!!!!
Post: Area Sales Manager
Experience: 4 to 8years (Must in Banking and Finance Sector)
Salary: ₹4,00,000 - ₹6,00,000 Per Annam + Incentive
Age: 35yrs or Above
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- You shall not seek membership of any local or public bodies without first obtaining written permission from the Management.
- You have to always maintain a team of 10 Branch Sales Manager under you.
- Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix from individual BSM.
- Identify and develop sources of potential BSM
- Effectively communicate with BSM to gain commitment to sales.
- Effectively communicate with BSM via telephone, face-to-face and written communication.
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both client and Sales Team.
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and time to time update your team.
- Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities you and your team.
- Plan daily to make effective use of working day and Maintain accurate records of all contacts with BSM & SE.
- Handle correspondence related to all selling activities Maintain high standard of personal presentation.
- Represent in a professional manner at all times.
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism.
- Ensure safe working area and work procedures in line with Company’s Health and Safety.
- Obtain necessary authority for expenses and record same in line with Company Policy.
- Area Sales Manager will be reporting to Zonal Sales Manager.
- You have to self recruit minimum 12 Branch Sales Manager in a team & manage the team of at least 10 Manager properly.
- You will have managed to all activity of your Area office. And you have responsible for any dispute in your Area.
- You will be managed all admin and personal parts of you Area office - legal and documentations.
- You will be properly managed your locations team and manpower management in your Area office. If any required for replacement you are authorized to complete the vacancy.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the costumer
- Good analytical skills, judgment and ability to make independent decisions informed by both quantitative and qualitative data (Including informal feedback from stakeholders and non-business context: socio-political-religious environmental factors)
- Ability to work with minimal direction. Self-starter
- Good interpersonal, relationship management, customer service, and rapport building skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills, with ability to manage people both directly and indirectly at multiple levels and remotely
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate, and proactively resolve problems.
- Ability to handle 10 branch offices.
- Basic computer skills (typing, email)
- Basic reading and writing skills in English/Hindi required.
- Good knowledge of local language is mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- work: 1 year