Technical Lead Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Colt Technology Services Gurgaon
Colt Technology Services Gurgaon urgently required following position for Technical Lead Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Lead Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Colt Technology Services Gurgaon Jobs Details:
- Creation / Management of critical Reports and dashboards; Modification of existing reports and development of new reports according to reporting requirements
- Update and modify existing database and create new to deliver report feed; Wider use of Colt’s EDWH tools like Business Objects (BO) Qlik Sense / Netezza.
- Should have analytical skills to provide customer with adequate reasoning on the data movements, trend analysis and variance.
- Works on improving quality of reports being published
- Provide/Support framework for Standard reports and dashboards, ensuring this meets the needs of various stakeholder groups within Operations / Sales and Finance team
- Liaise with stakeholders on the data discrepancy/issues in data or unusual data trends so that timely action can be taken and/or suggest probable solutions in managing them
- Managing data updates / scripts in SQL Server 2012/WinSQL
- Find answers to any queries related to system information by approaching various technical teams or system teams involved in transaction handling in a given system
What you will need to succeed
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in MIS / Analytics, preferably in Operations reporting.
- Should have exposure in creating reporting models and frameworks.
- Understands Business scenarios like Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Order Processing reporting
- Experience of reporting and developing automated solution in Excel/Access/ Qlik Sense/ Business Objects (preferable)
- Excellent knowledge in problem-solving, analytical thinking.
- Skilled in business process design and implementation, with experience of applying these principles and techniques
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated approach and thrive to take over initiative and responsibility.
- Good understanding of SQL; use of SQL Server preferably
- Takes initiative to keep self-skills up to date and actively contributes to team
- MCA / IT / Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate with 5+ years’ experience
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
Job Segment: Analytics, Data Analyst, Data Center, Database, SQL, Management, Data, Technology