Architect Jobs Vacancy in Fis Bengaluru
Fis Bengaluru urgently required following position for Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architect Jobs Vacancy in Fis Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of OpenShift technology architecture. Evaluate OpenShift architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Evaluate technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the OpenShift technology domain.
- Lead projects from an Operational perspective in partnership with engineering and architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Participate in the evaluation of Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Liaise with global team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor/train and provide operational guidance to multiple teams building innovative OpenShift based applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Sr. Architect with OpenShift experience:
- Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments
- Designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & change management
- Building and deploy web applications to dev/test/prod environments
- Automating configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience with Docker and containerization strategies
- Developing automation for application running on private and public cloud infrastructure environments such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- Source control using tools such as GIT
- Automation of applications through RESTful APIs
- Experience with software testing, including designing and implementing unit, component, and system-level tests
- Background in network or storage design and administration is a plus.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Certifications in OpenShift technologies
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability