Associate Risk Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Associate Risk Reporting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Risk Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
- Work with Stateside partners to gather the requirements, develop Prototype of Dashboard matching the needs and build dashboards using Tableau
- Create and maintain user acceptance test cases and Data Validation test scripts
- Develop VBA Scripts or implement other best practices to automate the manual process/steps involved in Data Sources integration for the Dashboard.
- Partner with Stateside team and India lead, to prioritize the Dashboard requirements and develop a schedule to meet the deadline
- Build Backlog for all the dashboard needs and play various roles from Scrum Master to Developer in delivering Dashboards
- Assist in defining and documenting new processes and training/ mentoring new hires on new processes.
- Understands the SDLC and quality assurance/quality control concepts, metrics, methodologies and documentation standards.
- Requires minimum 5 - 10 years of Data Integration and Dashboard/Reporting development experience
- High level of expertise in SQL, Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence concepts.
- Has experience with business analytics to understand why, what, and how to report the data
- Business Reporting experience is must have
- Demonstrated experience in BI tools especially Tableau
- Report requirements documentation experience a plus
- Working knowledge on Data Management/Data Quality Rules development will be a plus
- Hands-on experience in framing up Complex SQL Queries involving Data Analytical functions
- Experience in VBA/Advanced Excel, Power shell will be a plus
- Hands-on experience in preparing/integrating the datasets to match to the reporting requirements
- Hands-on knowledge in developing dashboards following AGILE process
- Strong analytical, project & change management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in IT, CS preferred