Global Proposal Engineer Filtration Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai
Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai urgently required following position for Global Proposal Engineer Filtration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Proposal Engineer Filtration Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai Jobs Details:
· Preparation of detailed technical Proposal documents for both domestic & global offices.
· Application knowledge for various minerals application.
· Equipment sizing for various minerals application.
· Preparation of standard templates and bill of material of products on need basis.
· Tender document review & deviations.
· Knowledge of costing / estimation will be added advantage
· Attend technical meetings with customer (as & when required).
· Travel to client place for technical discussions on need basis.
· Plan & coordinate for technical inputs with Sales team to meet the proposal schedules (both global & domestic assignments).
· Closely work with Engineering, Purchase, Project and Estimation teams to meet common intended objective to complete the task.
· Travel to global offices at short notice period on deputation or project requirements.
· Product knowledge of Separation products as above.
· Ability to interpret the test report & size the equipment.
· Should have basic knowledge of proposal flow process for both domestic & global environment including equipment sizing, bill of material, proposal documentation, etc.
· The relevant experience in similar products with exposure to international working environment and handled international/domestic projects is preferred.
· Knowledge of International Codes & Standards
· Good communication skills and attitude.
· Co-ordination with internal and global teams.
· Independent thinking with a structured approach to tasks.
· Team Work and Motivation.
· Quality Focus and on time delivery of documents to meet the schedule.
· Ability to read the product engineering drawings
· 5 to 10 years of experience in handling liquid-solid separation equipment’s in Minerals industries mainly Filtration products including Vacuum Filters / Pressure filters - Drum / Disc / Filter Preses or equivalent.