Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Aditya Birla Group Mumbai
Aditya Birla Group Mumbai urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Aditya Birla Group Mumbai Jobs Details:
- He/ She provides an executive support in an one–on–one working relationship.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results oriented.
- Identify improvement ideas in existing processes and methodologies which enhances the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal senior management, other functions & businesses; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Works closely and effectively with the President to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the President's ability to effectively lead the function.
- Chartered Accountant with 1-2 years’ experience in audit
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including internal staff and external partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, Able to work independently with minimum instructions
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to analyse and break complex problems into smaller manageable parts
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Emotional maturity
Indian Rupee (INR)
13 - 15 Years
Reports to: Group Executive President
Jun 3, 2018, 6:29:00 PM