Tsm Rural Prepaid Jobs Vacancy in Bharti Airtel Gwalior
Bharti Airtel Gwalior urgently required following position for Tsm Rural Prepaid. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tsm Rural Prepaid Jobs Vacancy in Bharti Airtel Gwalior Jobs Details:
- To sustain and enhance targeted customer base and gross revenue in respective Zone by effective implementation of strategies that aim at improving rural penetration and growth.
What will you do?
- To Increase Active Sim and Lapu Outlets
- To increase number of rural Distributors
- To achieve Tertiary recharge sales
- To achieve Gross Pre Paid targets
- To manage, train and develop Field Sales Executive
- To maintain effective Updated MIS
Our Culture Code
All work and no play isn’t how we do things at Airtel. Here, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance. In fact, a defining characteristic of life at Airtel is a fun, youthful and vibrant work culture
You are an ideal FIT if you have
- Achieving Results
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Building and Nurturing Partnerships
- Empowering and Developing
- Must have : Graduation/MBA
- Must have : 2-4 years preferably in FMCG, Consumer Durables, Telecom
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com