Urgent Vacancy For Engineer Projects Pune Jobs Vacancy in Sunanda Speciality Coatings Pvt Ltd Pune
Sunanda Speciality Coatings Pvt Ltd Pune urgently required following position for Urgent Vacancy For Engineer Projects Pune. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Urgent Vacancy For Engineer Projects Pune Jobs Vacancy in Sunanda Speciality Coatings Pvt Ltd Pune Jobs Details:
Greetings from Sunanda !!
Sunanda is recognized as one of the leading brands of quality construction chemicals in India today. Our clients recognize us as a key knowledge partner in their projects and our team is known and respected throughout the industry as some of the smartest and most knowledgeable experts in the field of construction materials technology.
We have offices in Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and the Head Office is in Mumbai. We also have global presence in countries like Oman, USA, UAE, Tanzania, Maldives, Nepal and Russia .
Meaning of Construction Chemicals:
Chemicals added during construction to improve the quality of building. For eg. Concrete ad mixtures, waterproofing compounds, Exterior Coatings, Floor Hardeners.
Our company has won the “Product Innovator of the Year “Construction Chemicals” award in 2012, 2013 and
2015 by FICCI and Ministry of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Government of India.
We have vacancy for Sr. Engineer - Projects, Pune .
Job Description :
- Responsibilities include Sales Planning, Sales Co-ordination, handling major corporate accounts, channel sales, inventory control, credit control and revenue generation
- Handle small or large team
- Handle construction chemicals at various stages of construction/ repairs/ maintenance
- Handle geographical areas, institutional clients like Government and Semi Government Institutions, Corporate Clients, etc.
- Provide technical expertise and advise to Clients
- Supervise implementation of large projects as and when needed to ensure superior quality and customer satisfaction
- Written communication with customers and preparation of technical proposals
- Incorporating company products in private and government tenders and tracking projects until order realisation and supply
- Experience in industrial sales, project sales OR government projects
- Must have some experience with dealer sales as well
- Excellent Excel and powerpoint skills
- Prior experience in sales of construction chemicals, building materials/paints/RMC
- Minimum experience of 1 year in sales/ BD
- Hunger for technical excellence and knowledge upgradation
- Good Communication skills in English (written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
Some recent projects that our team has worked on include:
Ø Taj Mahal Hotel, Colaba - Rehabilitation after terrorist attack on 26th November,2008
Ø Nehru Planetarium, Worli, Mumbai
Ø Lodha Bellissimo, Mumbai
Ø Shri Saibaba Sansthan, Shirdi
Ø Delhi Metro
Ø Kochi Metro, Kerala
Ø Underwater Concreting at Srisailem Dam in Hyderabad
Ø Barclays Bank, Tanzania
Ø Hotel Cabana, Florida, USA
Ø Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai
Ø Taj Coral Resort, Maldives
Ø Sub – Zero weather concreting at Kabul, Afghanistan
Ø Bagmati Irritation Project, Nepal
Ø Sahara Amby Valley, Lonavala
Ø Magarpatta City, Pune
Ø Sobha Ivory, Dubai
Ø Palais Royale – Tallest residential tower in India
Sunanda invests 10% of its annual revenues in R&D. In fact we are the only construction chemicals company in India with an ISO 9001:2008 accreditation for R&D. Construction practices in India are rapidly changing and improving. In order to compete globally we at Sunanda are constantly innovating and bringing newer and better solutions to the construction industry. We believe that sustainable construction and construction materials are essential for the industry and for our planet. We believe that we must give back to the planet what we take from it. Hence it is our endeavor to provide the industry with solutions that are top quality, economical and good for Mother Earth.
Job Type: Full-time