Technical Sales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Merck Kgaa
Merck Kgaa urgently required following position for Technical Sales Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Sales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Merck Kgaa Jobs Details:
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job description of Technical Sales Specialist –Bioscience
- Primary objective is Achievement of Annual Target for our company portfolio for the zone
- Create a workflow based proposition both in terms of product and customer experience reaching significant market share growth.
- Ensure business development activities like marketing events, capability seminars, demos and new account development to ensure of the differentiation factor.
- Ensure achievement and market development activities for focus products and NPI
- Develop skill sets for the zonal sales team.
- Achievement of Annual Target for the zone
- Ensure Sales target is achieved.
- Focus on top accounts to gain wallet share.
- Develop robust enquiry generation platform and repeat orders mechanism with sales team.
- Based on deep understanding of the portfolio and zonal matrix, develop plans with sales team to regain or maximize market share in the zone.
- Focus on workflow based selling and train the sales team on same
- Market Development and Business Development Activities
- With marketing team, plan and execute marketing activities
- Ensure smooth execution of explore, evolve and engage programs in the zone.
- Conduct demos (only in potential customers with a good chance of order generation)
- Devise plan for business development activities in Key Accounts and future potential accounts
- Workflow based Solutions and Focus Products / NPI focus
- Ensure of "End to End" Workflow based solutions to customers for combined Purple portfolio
- Establish our company Lifesciences as the “Value Differentiator” to customers via technical interactions and support and workflow proposition.
- Train and equip sales team to deliver on the workflow solutions.
- Liaise with KOL and end customers to promote workflow offerings from Purple
- Achievement of NPI target – conduct evolve programs and market awareness programs for NPI including sales team training.
- Achievement of Focus Products - – conduct evolve programs and market awareness programs for NPI including sales team training.
- Energetic, passionate & drive for result and determined in execution
- Strong Sales Drive and Strong will to achieve target
- Collaborative skills across departments like marketing, sales and CE.
- Rich in technical knowledge and subject matter expert
- Keen eye on future business opportunities and market trends
- Zeal to train team and knowledge transfer.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Have customer commitment and strategic vision
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of Annual OP for the zone
- Conduct Market Development Activities
- Achievement of NPI and Focus products target.
Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Subject matter expert and strong technical skills.
- Experience in field of marketing/sales/ BD in Lifesciences industry.
- Working with customer insights & workflow insights
- PhD is preferable.
- MBA/PGDBM Degree holder would be preferable
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com