Laboratory Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bioera Life Sciences
Bioera Life Sciences urgently required following position for Laboratory Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Laboratory Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bioera Life Sciences Jobs Details:
A role to suit a meticulous, pleasant and enthusiastic person with passion, flair and hunger for laboratory work, great communication skills and an ability to multitask and work efficiently under busy, sometimes stressful conditions and yet deliver exceptional results.
About the Position:
- Ideal candidate must be a post graduate in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Genetics / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry.
- Candidate must be fresher or have 0-10 years of experience in similar lines, with a flair for performance and multitasking environment.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills with command over English and Hindi, knowledge of a regional language will be an advantage.
- The position will be based in R&D center Pune.
- To assist in the Laboratory activity and production of Laboratory reagents.
- To assist in manufacture, assemble, test quality of products manufactured by BioEra.
- Keeping Documentation work of R&D Center.
- A passionate person who has passionate flair for knowledge.
- A quick adaptor and a solution provider to customers challenges.
- With a winning attitude to achieve and go beyond targets.
- With an insatiable hunger to achieve numbers and go beyond the expectation of customers delivering exemplary services.
- Familiar with commercial process.
- Having an eye for detail and accurate with numbers.
- Relentless in follow ups and persistent with customer service.
- A lead generator and a constant seeker for pitching in our products to cater the need of customer.
- Who can offer end to end peace of mind solutions.
- A self-starter and motivated and work with minimal supervision.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience and is no bar for the right candidate in addition to various perks like, canteen, gym and group insurance facility and above all a great working environment which promotes work life balance. We also have bus facility on selective routes.