Web Copywriter Jobs Vacancy in Webinad New Delhi
Webinad New Delhi urgently required following position for Web Copywriter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Web Copywriter Jobs Vacancy in Webinad New Delhi Jobs Details:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Play an integral role in projects for a wide variety of clients
- Full time working in our New Delhi or Mumbai offices with flexible hours
Are you an intelligent, organised individual with outstanding communication skills? Do you have the capacity to produce search engine friendly content for diverse portfolio of clients? Then take this opportunity to join Webinad's dedicated online content team.
Our copywriters work with Digital Producers and their clients to create original and persuasive content for websites as well as blogs and social media.
- Preferred - current IT blog content experience
- Preferred - at least 2 years of online content creation experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail when researching complex subject matter or writing technical information
- The ability to interpret clients' goals and communicate effective marketing strategies in the correct language for their target audience
- Previous experience in copywriting, journalism, technical writing, marketing, public relations or similar
APPLY by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com
Applicants who forward examples of their work will be reviewed first