Branch Service Partner Jobs Vacancy in Yes Bank Mumbai
Yes Bank Mumbai urgently required following position for Branch Service Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Service Partner Jobs Vacancy in Yes Bank Mumbai Jobs Details:
Branch Service Partner - (SER00002U) Description
Account Opening & Maintenance:
- Processes account opening, account maintenance & account closure related formalities as per YBL process
- Handles customers’ enquiries and instructions, whilst ensuring that the Bank’s delivery standards are met in achieving total customer satisfaction. e.g. timely checking of account opening documentation, opening of Accounts etc.
- Ensures adherence to process & documentation standards (e.g.,forms/checklists, welcome calling, approvals, etc.)
- Ensures pro-active & sustained liaison with NOC, Product, Sales RM, etc. where required
- Maintains strict vigilance on the quality of forms and documentation provided
- Ensures timely follow up with Sales RMs of all BUs for resolution of any outstanding deferrals.
- Ensures proper scrutiny of all transactional documents submitted by the customer vis-à-vis branch checklist to ensure all that all necessary documents are submitted by the customer.
- Addresses and resolves all transaction related enquiries
- Ensures strong monitoring of all transactions
- Ensures that adequate records & data pertaining to customer queries and complaints is maintained & analyzed for achieving greater process efficiency
- Ensures daily / weekly monitoring & analyses of various data points & reports that have bearing on Customer Service & process adherence.
- Coordinates with relationship managers and meet / interact with key clients on a periodic basis to stock take on service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring collection of CSS forms on periodic basis and sent to NOC.
- Implementation of 5S, ISO 9001:2000, Six Sigma standards & meet/exceed set quality parameters conforming to the standards.
- follows all process, policies as per guidelines & audit rating of the branch
- Ensures comprehensive compliance with all internal, regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various product and services from a branch perspective
- Attends to any audit findings and resolves them immediately as applicable
- Maintains highest levels of discipline (punctuality, attendance, grooming standards etc) in the office
- Ensures timely escalation of issues that is impacting business and possible solutions to address the concerns to the BSDL.
- Manages Local Vendors /agency relationships to ensure smooth execution of transaction
- Completes Branch upkeep & maintenance and control over the cost
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree / AMFI/NCFM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Organization : Branch Banking
Schedule : Regular