Operation Assistant Customs Operations Air Jobs Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie Hyderabad
Balmer Lawrie Hyderabad urgently required following position for Operation Assistant Customs Operations Air. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operation Assistant Customs Operations Air Jobs Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed,
multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a
consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and
dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture
Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel
and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in,
namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather / Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc.
SBU Logistics of the Company seeks to induct young talent on CONTRACTUAL BASIS at the following locations. The details of
vacancies in the cadres are as under:
No Post Grade
Minimum Qualification Minimum
1 Operation Assistant
Hyderabad # 1 Graduate (Non-Engg)
Candidates holding G
/ H card issued by
Three years post
Experience in FF
35 yrs as
# Selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India or outside the country including assignment to company’s
joint ventures/Associates based on companies requirement in future.
Sales Coordinator – Hyderabad
1. Filing of CGM files through ICEGATE 2. Preparation of Checklist, filing of bill of entry 3. Ensure timely dispatch of pre-alert 4. Customs assessments 5. Handling customs query 6. Billing and Dispatch 7. Air Import Documentation 8. Remittance 9. Handling customer query
10. Issuing Delivery order 11. Preparing vouchers for payment 12. Coordination with Airlines/customs 13. Any other responsibilities assigned time to time
The above profiles mentioned against the positions are indicative and not exhaustive.
Selected candidate for the above position will be placed on Contract Basis considering the Qualification and Experience as
applicable to the Positions as per Company Policy.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap- client=100# .
2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment
Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 1st March, 2018. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions. PLEASE READ THE OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE POSITIONS
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria
mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any
application at any stage of the selection process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has
applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED
3. Incomplete applications, or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
4. Applications submitted without Age / Qualification will not be entertained.
5. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for
shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis
the requirements of the advertised role. The company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
6. Only shortlisted candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application will be called for
the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or joining, if any
information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in
8. The company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/ in case of exceptionally
qualified or experienced candidates.
9. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason
10. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to the
selection process against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
11. The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number.
12. The number of vacancies is indicative. The company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies
purely on need basis at any point of time.
13. The location/ place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India
or outside the Country including assignments to company’s Joint Venture/ Associates.
14. In respect of exceptionally qualified and qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as
prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the company.
15. All qualifications, where applicable, should be from AICTE/UGC recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities.
Candidates, if asked, may be required to produce relevant certificate from Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of
approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC during the selection process as per the advice of the
Company. In the event where the qualification acquired is not found to be recognized by AICTE/UGC post selection, the
appointment shall be terminated without further notice.
16. Concealment of higher qualifications by the applicant shall disqualify his/her candidature.
17. Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA system, if asked, may be required to produce proof issued by the
University / Institute converting the CGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage during the selection process as per the
advice of the Company.
18. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and
discretion of the management.