Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tricentis Gmbh Pune
Tricentis Gmbh Pune urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tricentis Gmbh Pune Jobs Details:
- Owning and Ensuring quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Review and analysis of the requirements
- Work together with Product Manager, Product owner and Development team to develop testing strategies and test plans
- Test scenario and test case documentation
- Execution of test cases, manual as well as automated (in Tosca)
- Report bugs and errors using Defect tracking tool like JIRA
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues
- Conduct Product Increment Demos and Presentations
- Release Notes documentation
- At least 3 -5 years' hand on working experience
- Basic Programmming Knowledge
- Some exposure to architectural/technical - design decision making desirable.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- You are excellent team builder, motivated - self starter who is energetic,emphatic and enjoys problem solving.
Hands on knowledge about Software Testing :
- Test Planning
- Test Scenario identification and documentation
- Test Cases identification, documentation and execution
- Defect logging, triage and tracking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Hands on Tosca experience
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working at the cutting edge of Software Development
- Flexible working times
- Great events for employees
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- wide range of health care activities