Relationship Manager Branch Banking Jobs Vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bengaluru
Kotak Mahindra Bengaluru urgently required following position for Relationship Manager Branch Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Manager Branch Banking Jobs Vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Originates/ develops new and expands existing High Net Worth Customer relationships for liabilities, specifically and across the range of Kotak Mahindra product offering.
- Sources new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channel.
- Develops data base for lead generation, identifies market segments, strategize with acquisition channel.
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy in external staff.
- Relationship Management follows up with client through telecalling, written correspondence and field visits to provide information of the bank’s products and services and seek customer deposits.
- Builds long term personal relationship with clients through relationship calling efforts and social interaction.
- Cross sells existing bank products to customers.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide Bank customers with seamless access to other group products.
- Records and responds to customer’s complaints, questions, problems.
- Ensures fast and quality turn-around time for responses.
- MIS generation, maintains records for all acquisition figures and account upgradations.
- Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and provide information for product and service enhancements.
Graduate - 4 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
Post Graduate - 2 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
Primary Location: IN-KA-Bangalore
Organization: Consumer Bank
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: 08-Feb-2018, 10:55:58 AM