Hiring Content Editor Manuscript Research Jobs Vacancy in Crimson Interactive Pvt Ltd Mumbai
Crimson Interactive Pvt Ltd Mumbai urgently required following position for Hiring Content Editor Manuscript Research. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hiring Content Editor Manuscript Research Jobs Vacancy in Crimson Interactive Pvt Ltd Mumbai Jobs Details:
If you have an innate love for the English language and sound knowledge of your subject of expertise , we have the perfect opportunity for you. Both, freshers and experienced in editing, don't miss what we have in store for you!
Through this profile, you can be an essential part of the most recent cutting-edge research in the fields of Arts & Humanities. You will be an important part of the publication process of novel research articles in world-famous, peer-reviewed journals
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Team: Quality and Training
Job Location: Goregaon (West), Mumbai
Working days: 5 days a week
Key Responsibilities :
End-to-End Quality Management of Research Papers
- Checking and improving the quality of freelance/inhouse academic editors through regular quality audits of their work in research papers for English language fluency, grammar correctness, and subject matter accuracy.
- Monitoring trends and facilitating decision making related to freelance/inhouse editor quality
- Explaining grammatical concepts, checking process adherence, and building resources for freelancer/inhouse editors
- Maintaining healthy and professional communication on a regular basis
- Attending to and resolving freelancer/inhouse editor queries (English language and grammar, subject matter, and editorial processes)
- Conducting training sessions for inhouse editors (English language and grammar, subject matter, and editorial processes)
- Working in collaboration with the project management, client servicing, and editing teams to ensure adherence to defined quality standards of research publications.
To learn more about our company, you may visit our website - http://www.crimsoni.com/
Mandatory Work Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Qualification : Bachelors or Masters in Arts & Humanities, Sociology, Journalism ,Mass Communication, Psychology, Literature, Commerce, Economics
- 0-1 year of experience in editing/copyediting and/or conducting language quality checks
- High proficiency in written and spoken English (near-native) and the ability to explain language concepts to a layperson
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate urgency and drive
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (primarily Excel and Word)
- Good online search and information verification skills
- Open to learning new subjects and concepts while working with language
- Open to participate and oversee team tasks and activities
Preferred Skills and Achievements:
- Experience in publishing of scholarly papers in academic journals
- Ability to follow a publications guidelines (style manual, handbook, etc.)
- Ability and inclination to take on responsibilities beyond defined role
- Knowledge of the STEM industry
Please note that this is an URGENT opening, so please send your resume immediately to clara.abhang(at)crimsoni.com to grab this opportunity.
APPLY NOW- you don't want to miss this opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
- editing, proof reading, copy editor, journals, manuscript: 1 year
- Mumbai, Maharashtra