Analyst Compliance Internal Audit And Testing Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Analyst Compliance Internal Audit And Testing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Compliance Internal Audit And Testing Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- This position is responsible for auditing business units against the applicable regulatory requirement.
- This position which is a part of an audit group within the Compliance world will be responsible for auditing and testing against applicable regulatory requirements.
- This position will support the 2nd line Compliance Testing team in implementing a testing program that will support various markets in international.
- This role will be required to perform testing of various business units across the various legal entities of American Express and thereby enable the Market Compliance Officers gain assurance regarding the management of the company’s compliance risk.
- This position will be based in Gurgaon and will report to the Senior Manager- Compliance Testing Responsibilities.
This role involves executing fieldwork testing based on the Compliance Testing Plan for international markets.
Timely execution of fieldwork & testing is a core responsibility.
Efficiency and Effectiveness in the execution testing phase is critical.
Regular and timely dialogue and communication on the progress of the work and potential findings to the Manager Compliance Testing Team and local Market Compliance Officers.
Ability to identify and communicate findings and obtain concurrence of the findings.
Work with business to develop remediation plans to address findings.
Assist in coordinating information requests and circulate to the business units prior to commencement of the testing fieldwork.
From time to time, work with local Market Compliance officer to detect and identify emerging regulatory risks or impending legislation that may have impact on the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in internal audit/consultancy within the Big Four or in a bank/financial institution background.
- The ideal candidate would be someone from a mix of Big 4 audit background plus internal audit experience in a bank/financial institution.
- Strong internal control and validating testing skills is a MUST.
- Good academic qualification with experience in compliance or legal would be an added advantage.
- Ability to think in a logical manner and document in a clear and concise manner of the testing work papers.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including the ability to conceptualize and break down complex issues into actionable tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Solid report writing on internal control findings is required for this role.
- Ability to work independently from the design of compliance test plan, execution of fieldwork testing, communication of findings to business and to reporting phase.
- Capable of executing task independently with minimal supervision.
- A good team player with high standards of integrity
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time