Associate Centralized Controls Admin Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Associate Centralized Controls Admin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Centralized Controls Admin Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Reviewing each forecasting team’s current adherence to their policies, standards and procedures
- Reviewing whether current standards policies and procedures meet the spirit of the original governing entity’s obligation, and any changes to the governing entity’s expectations over time
- Understanding feedback from independent oversight parties and assessing gaps across products. For instance an audit issue found in one product should be immediately assessed across products and this team would not only perform the assessment but assist in the closure.
- Comparison of policies standards and procedures across products for consistency and closure of any gaps that are found
- Comparison of controls across products for consistency and closure of any gaps that are found
- Creation of a CCB Credit forecasting process around risk identification
- Creation of a CCB Credit Forecasting discipline around NMEMs, Model Diagnostics, User Tools and Analytics tools
- Provide expertise to risk and control partners as well as support for audit requests
- Liaison with upstream and downstream partners to review and submit all control evidence for RCSA and SOX
- Support Action Plans both internally and externally from issue opening to closure
- Develop enhanced reporting for controls through use of automation, if required
- Presenting findings, recommendations and presentations to Senior Management.
- Provides leadership, coaching and mentoring to a group(s) of analytic professionals
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline; Math, Finance, Statistics, Economics or equivalent work/training is required; advanced degree is preferred
- Deep credit risk experience in one or more US consumer credit portfolios (i.e. U.S. Mortgage, Home Equity, Credit Card, Automotive, Lease, Business Banking)
- Knowledge of the Forecasting process, macroeconomics and finance preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in Risk Controls Self-Assessments and Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements
- Background in technical or regulatory document writing
- Analytic and Investigative mindset, dedicated to continuously improving processes and a strong bias for action with focus on closing the issues
- Be able to balance meeting the principle of a requirement with the need to meet the letter of a requirement
- Sound business instincts and judgement to assess materiality of the risk
- Able to work across groups (Audit, controls, internal groups) and therefore must be a good communicator and influencer
- Focused attention to detail, analytical & inquisitive with high standards for quality and accuracy
- History of effective multi-tasking, expectation setting, and escalation of issues, where appropriate
- Project Management Skills - well-organized, structured approach.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, team-oriented, passionate about supporting our internal / external clients
- Self-starter, able to take the initiative and operate independently on a daily basis
- Exhibited leadership and desire to oversee the development of control analysts in the team
- Knowledge of Visio and/or iGraphx
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel and PowerPoint, experience with Essbase a plus)