Finreg Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Pune
Deutsche Bank Pune urgently required following position for Finreg Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finreg Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Pune Jobs Details:
Details of required position
Position(s) Reports to:
*For Japan, Poland & US only
Assistant vise President(Position No-80669078)
Local Grade (Regional):
Number of positions required:
Is this a GKFH, SLC, SMG** or an *IHC position?
Yes / No
*If Yes , only approved position descriptions are to be used for the position/job posting.
The Risk Metrics QA & Analysis teams are responsible for a range of reporting, analysis and quality assurance activities in relation to critical / key, complex and technical risk and regulatory topics that affect DB. Risk and Regulatory Analytics are part of the Group Consolidation and Reporting team within Group Reporting / Group Finance and their key stakeholders include but are not limited to:
- Group Consolidation and Reporting colleagues
- Market Risk Management
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Leverage Exposure Analytics key objectives are to:
- Provide subject matter expert analysis and interpretation of Leverage Exposures across Products and Business Lines
- Provide subject matter analysis and interpretation of exposure spikes to various stakeholder groups across the bank
- Develop practical solutions to provide regulatory advice for Capital-related reporting
RWA & Leverage Analytics key objectives are to:
- Analyse, interpret and present at a Group level month end Leverage exposure values
- Provide advice and support to businesses and Finance stakeholders in resolving exposure and related challenges
- Provide subject matter expertise to projects and activities relating to RWA, capital demand, leverage and similar topics
- Provide assurance on the quality of leverage data, including flash data
- Participate in the metrics build-out for the Leverage data for the bank
- Provide subject matter expertise support on regulatory queries (e.g. Basel 2.5 and 3 analytics)
As part of the extended RMQAA team the DBOI team members will work with R&RA colleagues based in London and at the DBOI Service Centre in Pune to achieve the objectives of the two teams. For operational purposes the team members will report to the Heads of Exposure Analytics and RWA Analytics, and will work day to day with London based team and other team members to prioritize, co-ordinate and deliver tasks and activities including:
- Preparation of monthly Leverage Exposure and RWA analysis packs and presentations
- Ownership of PFE & EPE outputs and analysis
- Providing subject matter expertise and analytic support to Finance and Risk team regarding risk and regulatory topics or initiatives e.g. RWA / TCD optimization
- Work with other specialist teams to discover and implement new methodologies
- Development of the RWA Analytics platform
- Interaction with data suppliers and process teams responsible for key data sources and processing
Its People Management role, candidate shold holsing team management experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory risk topics such as RWA, Leverage FE and EPE
- Ability to programme analytical tools, such as Qlikview or Lavastorm, to produce reports and analysis
- Experience of working with the output of finance and risk systems
- Driven and strong personality able to move forward both existing processes as well as the related projects in parallel to each other
- Communication skills at all levels including ability to interact successfully with stakeholders outside R&RA
- University degree with related majors (i.e. Financial Accounting & Auditing, Risk & Financial Management)
- Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant, Certified Financial Risk Manager or a similar qualification, OR
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.