Product Manager Las Jobs Vacancy in Hdb Financial Services Mumbai
Hdb Financial Services Mumbai urgently required following position for Product Manager Las. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Las Jobs Vacancy in Hdb Financial Services Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Complete In charge of Operation and Sales Support for all the products offered- LAS/ Margin Funding, ESOP Funding etc
- Setting up Distribution Platform for Associates for Business Development.
- Setting up Customer Service Desk for Client and Branches for the product offered.
- Preparation of Credit Approval Memo and Evaluation of Creditworthiness including commercial term based on the risk and cost involved for approval of Credit Committee
- Co-coordinating with Risk team for Framing Policies for KYC , Risk Management , Approved List, Process Flow etc;
- Setting up Software’s and system of the product including customizations and testing.
- Testing and finalizing the system / structures for the product offered – LAS/Promoter Funding/ IPO Finance etc.
- Day to Day Operations, Setting up New Accounts etc, Monitoring of Risk Position, Margin Collection, Margin call,etc
- Involved in Day to Day Transaction like Accounts, Negotiation with customers
- Ensuring guidelines laid down for NBFC by RBI to be followed thoroughly.
- Providing Training to RM, Branches, Sales
- Handling Grievances
- Post graduate with experience of 5 -8 years.
- Relevant experience in driving a LAS product in an NBFC / Bank.
- Knowledge of Credit appraisal and Risk Management
Desired Candidate Profile
- Product Strategy road map and business analytics
- New product development & Technology/Automation
- Defining and developing the Client On-boarding process
- Preparing the framework for Client Servicing and Communication
- Should be digitally savvy with an aptitude for analytics
- The Incumbent will be interacting with Sales, technology, compliance, operations and operations team for respective needs