Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru
Honeywell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnershipJD for Sr. Marketing Specialist:
The position would be part of the HTS India Strategic Marketing Team
supporting Aerospace India Strategic Marketing Leader and will be responsible
for success of strategic marketing and business development initiatives to
drive business priorities.
- Work with the Strategic Marketing Leader and business team to develop five
growth in support of the annual operating plans
- Continuously research and build relationship with the key customer(s);be the face of Honeywell to maintain and enhance the engagement with the customer
- Support business development initiatives working with external customers
- Undertake market research to gain insights that could translate into opportunities for Honeywell
- Evaluate Market attractiveness, Segment classification and develop Value proposition for the segments
- Create competitive reports for various direct and in-direct competitors.Analysis to be done from the Business, Product, Technology perspective
- Lead primary and secondary research to develop/validate Segment hypothesis, Value analysis and Competitive Landscape
- Develop analysis of adjacent markets for organic / inorganic growth determining market attractiveness and strategic fit.
- Support the development of Honeywell winning strategy on major pursuits and Go To Market Activities
- Develop Business cases for evaluation of new ideas, business models and channel initiatives
- MBA+ degree with around 5-8 years of experience in Strategy and Business Development roles
- Excellent analytical, numerical and communication skills to articulate insights to Top leadership
- Results Oriented: A driver who possess the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
- Problem Solver: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands- on, as well as detail-oriented
- Presentation skills: Comprehensive understanding of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Basic understanding in Finance is a must
- Aerospace Domain Knowledge preferable
- Ability to program manage and build internal & external relationships
- Influencing skills and ability to collaborate across diverse teams would be a key success factor
- Experience in customer interaction
- Continued Professional Development
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD28776
- Category: Marketing
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.