Senior Staff Account Manager Digital Sales Direct Jobs Vacancy in General Electric
General Electric urgently required following position for Senior Staff Account Manager Digital Sales Direct. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Staff Account Manager Digital Sales Direct Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Jobs Details:
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In your role as Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within existing & new accounts and achieving sales quotas and goals for ServiceMax products. You will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, executive relationship development, discovery assessment, and work closely with colleagues form other GE businesses to drive and lead growth in service, software, and outcome-driven revenue generation.
- Develop a solution selling plan for ServiceMax from GE Digital— tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
- Aggressively develop and drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy, across multiple customer divisions and geographic poles, that is aligned to the agreed account goals.
- Consistently add value to the customer/prospect’s business and maintain a goal/outcome oriented approach to the business partnership.
- Establish a deep understanding of customers’ business needs and develop ServiceMax key value propositions within our solution footprint.
- Demonstrate to customers/prospects how they benefit by partnering with GE and how our solutions deliver better business outcomes.
- Develop and execute a regional territory plan that aligns with the Asia Pacific Go-To-Market ('GTM') plan that delivers on the sales quotas/goals.
- Leverage the GE Store by coordinating across multiple GE divisions to solve customer challenges and enhance value and loyalty through the introduction of GE Corporate programs (e.g. Industrial Internet, Minds + Machines).
- Analyze sales pipeline and maintain an array of opportunities to ensure that sales quotas/goals are achieved.
- Actively develop and maintain a multi-quarter region plan that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
- Ensure a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: Formal meeting agendas, formal follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and issue resolution in a timely fashion.
- Formulate winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of software industry experience minimum with proven track record.
- In order to be considered for this role, you MUST submit your application through COS (internal candidates) or www.gecareers.com (external candidates).
- In order to be considered for this role, you MUST be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to a medical screen, reference verification, and background check.
- In order to be considered for this role, you MUST be willing and able to travel extensively (up to 70% of the time) within India/Asia where required.
- Effectively manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset (of self or others) in assigned vertical
- Utilizes industry knowledge and skillsets to support an industry relevant line of questioning and resultant problem solving definition
- Recommends decisions that inform commercial growth strategies.
- Proactively identifies pipeline risks and develops mitigation plans
- Proactively shares 'best practices' to improve pipeline efficiency
- Helps to develop sales team relationships with key contacts in line with regional and account plans.
- Able to take products, services, solutions knowledge and connect them to customers’ objectives to develop differentiated opportunities for GE
- Draws upon non-traditional solutions
Constantly thinks out of the box & outside domain of expertise to develop creative solutions that meet ongoing customer needs.
- Communicates the importance of understanding customer's business strategies to become an advocate for profitability on behalf of the customer - actively reviews accounts, meets with customers, etc.
- Establishes & communicates team members' roles in relation to their function and data
- Shares knowledge, power and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill
- Coordinates role responsibilities with that of others to achieve mutual goals
Encourages groups to work together to efficiently resolve problems.
Leads the process of developing a clear and winnable strategy to deliver the vision of what the GE-customer relationship can be
- Goes beyond conventional modes of thinking and approaches problems, and creatively develops innovative, alternatives possibilities beyond the obvious.
- Develops and executes integrated, multi-faceted communications that provide the audience with concise facts
- Addresses business concerns and presents the implications of various alternatives
- Presents in a manner that is compelling, engaging and relevant to senior leadership and customers.
Locations: India; Other KA IN