Linux Experts Jobs Vacancy in Kpit Technologies Pune
Kpit Technologies Pune urgently required following position for Linux Experts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Linux Experts Jobs Vacancy in Kpit Technologies Pune Jobs Details:
SkillsRequired Skills : C++,Linux, infotainment, automotive
- Highly skilled in C++, Linux, OOPS, QT with strong object oriented design, Data Structure, Muliti-Threading
- Experience in design and Development
- Experience in implementing GUI applications using QT
- Expert in Software Design and must have used de sign patterns in his/her past projects
- Good Knowledge of software development tools such as compilers, interpreters, programming editors, debuggers, source code control and defect management
- Flexible to work well under changing priorities in a high energy and demanding environment
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Goal oriented with strong sense of responsibility and team player
Good to have:
- QML, Image processing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement complex software components and subsystems including object oriented analysis and design
- Drafting design documentation and planning and conducting integrations and component tests
- Support the design of the architectural concepts and basic framework of the product
- Provide technical solutions to complex problems
- Follow the company quality process and complies with quality management system procedures
- Mentor/guide junior members
Scheduled drive in Pune & Hyderabad on 15th Feb 18, on 17th & 18th Feb 18 in Kolkatta.