Analyst Hiv Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Analyst Hiv. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Hiv Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today support myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, across nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV etc.
CHAI is seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials, analytical ability, and communication skills to support CHAI India in its HIV program. The Analyst will work closely with the Associate and Program Manager for designing an integrated ICT-based M&E platform for NACO. The candidate must be able to function independently and flexibly and have a strong commitment to excellence. WJCF places great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic.
- Support the WJCF HIV team in designing an integrated information management system for NACO by
- Conduct an assessment study of existing software systems in NACO’s IT ecosystem
- Support strategy, design and work with NACO to roll-out a high quality integrated, ICT-based information management system to help NACO monitor program implementation across the care cascade
- Coordinate training of the relevant users of the software for effective uptake and sustainable transition
- Support NACO and the HIV team in drafting implementation plans and provide support related to costing strategic plans, assisting with surveys, etc.
- Provide assistance to the Associate for budgeting and forecasting of drugs and diagnostics
- Assist the team to build strong relationships with government representatives, suppliers and other key opinion leaders and partners
- Provide operational support to the Associate to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously
- Other responsibilities as needed by supervisor
- Bachelor of Technology degree in Computer Science/Electrical/IT or any other Bachelor of Technology degree with exceptional experience
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Experience in conceiving, planning and executing programs or projects with verifiable results and little external support
- Experience in composing high-quality briefs, proposals, technical reports, guidelines, SOPs is highly desirable
- High level of technical proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Ability to think proactively and solve challenging problems without extensive structural or operational support
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice, even to remote places
- Excellent business-oriented verbal, visual and written communication skills
- English language fluency, both written and verbal