Diagnostic Liaison Manager Jobs Vacancy in Astrazeneca
Astrazeneca urgently required following position for Diagnostic Liaison Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Diagnostic Liaison Manager Jobs Vacancy in Astrazeneca Jobs Details:
The Diagnostic Liaison Manager supports the timely, high quality in-market companion diagnostics / testing solutions to enable optimal patient access, treatment throughout the lifecycle of the product. It includes providing insights into the core medical team, interacting with key HCPs. An important element of this role is to work collaboratively with the medical scientific liaisons and execute on tactical plans with a good understanding of the medical and clinical operational issues on the interface between the oncologist/HCP and the testing pathway, helping to deliver appropriate information, insights and solutions.
- Identify and develop needs-based relationships with, Pathologists and molecular pathologists, molecular diagnostics kit suppliers, scientific experts, laboratory decision makers, thought-leaders: Health Care Professionals (HCP), and scientific organizations
- Identify barriers to diagnostics testing through Diagnostic Testing labs, Diagnostics Kit companies, lab networks and HCPs. Execution of tactical plans locally to support and educate on appropriate testing
- Help develop robust testing facilities in strategic centres, including protocol support, working on identification and removing bottlenecks in testing, monitoring the number and performance of testing. Demand generation through education, awareness, and advocacy
- Help to deliver appropriate, approved, educational information on disease, pathology and diagnostics to internal and external stakeholders. Deliver highly technical and medical data presentations to Pathologists, HCPs and multidisciplinary teams
- Support externally sponsored research as appropriate
- Provide insights to core medical teams to aid in the development of India specific plan and to help inform and shape the local strategy
- Strategic Key Account Management skills
- Adhere to the AZ Code of Conduct, The Policy Handbook, Standards, and SOPs as well as comply with all regulatory and compliance requirements for your role
Position will be based out of Mumbai.