Test Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Associates New Delhi
Associates New Delhi urgently required following position for Test Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Associates New Delhi Jobs Details:
ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today’s latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations in Gurgaon and Pune. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to deliver sales and marketing projects to our end client, who drives our business. The Centers primarily support projects in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
ZS's Business Technology group helps companies define and execute their technology strategy by designing, building and operating the business intelligence (BI), cloud, data management, dashboard and analytics capabilities that are at the core of sales and marketing operations.
The QA & Test team develops and executes test cases on software solutions to ensure new functionality and fix known defects. Test Consultant leads teams to deliver high quality Business Intelligence solutions that address client marketing and sales issues. The person in this role will be one of the leads in developing Test Strategies, Test Plans and detailed test cases to enable testing of business intelligence solutions in the sales and marketing domain. The tools commonly used to create the Business Intelligence solutions include ETL tools such as Informatica,SSIS, Datastage; Reporting tools such as Cognos, Microstrategy,
Qlikview and Business Objects; databases such as Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, Netezza. Prior experience of working with Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences clients will be an added advantage.
The candidate is also expected to have:
- Solid understanding of testing concepts and hands-on manual/automation testing experience related to Datawarehousing and Business Intelligence related applications.
- Demonstrate successful completion of analysis, test design, and testing assignments.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client
- Perform regression testing as per approved Test Cases when requested.
- Manage the Datawarehouse Testing Life Cycle for large scale sales and marketing data
warehouses and reporting data marts.
- Manage the day to day testing process across 1-2 client engagements helping to deliver
world-class business and technology solutions.
- Travel to US/Europe (as needed) for client meetings.
In addition, this person will help lead a firm-wide initiative in improving ZS’ BT testing capability for clients.
- Contribute to ZS BT testing capability building knowledge creation.
- Participate and help during the SIT/UAT phases of the SDLC.
- Play active role in developing and growing the testing practice.
- Prior experience of working with Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences clients will be preferred.
- 7+ years of hands on IT consulting work experience primarily focused on testing ETL and
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university is preferred.
- Experience with the System Testing Lifecycle (STLC) process.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form.
- Help with the selling process including writing proposals.
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills.
- Ability to work within an off-shore team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
- Like ZS in India on Facebook
- Follow ZS in India on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS in India YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.