Associate Engineer Software Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Bengaluru
Conduent Bengaluru urgently required following position for Associate Engineer Software Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Engineer Software Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Bengaluru Jobs Details:
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
- Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
- Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
- Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers.
- Upgrade the web application from one framework to other.
- Rebuilding the application using MVC Framework and optimize the code.
- Building of Reusable Code or component and Automation of Application or Reports.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Determines and develops design approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, documents current systems, and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the applications.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Job Type:Graduate Job
Organization:Consumer and Industrials