Full Stack Developer Angularjs Java Years Pune Jobs Vacancy in Capgemini Pune
Capgemini Pune urgently required following position for Full Stack Developer Angularjs Java Years Pune. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Stack Developer Angularjs Java Years Pune Jobs Vacancy in Capgemini Pune Jobs Details:
Role: Full-Stack (Java + AngularJs) Developer | Exp: 2 to 9 Years | Hyderabad
Please carry a Government Approved Photo ID Original & Photo Copy while coming for the interview, without these you will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Role : Full-Stack (Java + AngularJS) Developer
- Designing and building solutions for banking / financial domain.
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, JQuery
- Experience with server-side technologies & languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
- F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
- B/E Unit test framework: JUnit & Mockito
- Knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Jersey or RestEasy
- Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
Primary Skills: AngularJS + Java
Job Location: Pune
Required Experience: 2 to 9 Years