Events Branding Consultant Years Bangalore Jobs Vacancy in Capgemini Bengaluru
Capgemini Bengaluru urgently required following position for Events Branding Consultant Years Bangalore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Events Branding Consultant Years Bangalore Jobs Vacancy in Capgemini Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Events & Branding Consultant 6 to 9 years Bangalore
We are looking to hire Events & Branding Consultant with 6 to 9 years of experience in Bangalore location
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You will be part of the India Marketing and Communications Team; the position will possess a good degree of autonomy and we are looking for dynamic individuals with a breadth of experience in managing large and small events and brand campaigns for large global companies, preferably from leading IT cos. in a B2B scenario with a fair understanding of B2C.
- You will manage end to end physical events (3rd party, sponsored or internal events) and their integrated communications plan. This position will need to ensure that the brand communications reflect the company brand accurately and increase its brand equity. This position also requires performing a variety of administrative and marketing support duties required to manage large scale events and brand campaigns in an individual contributor capacity duly supported by internal teams or vendors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end coordinate and execution of industry events, tradeshows, (stall/booth setup, collateral, display material, merchandize, etc.) seminars, promotions, and associated communication plans
- Manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Deliver all event communications, conceptualize, produce and publish various collateral like presentations, brochures, flyers, newsletters, images, publications, website, social and other collaterals related to the event
- To manage the use of various media (billboards, display systems, print, electronic, etc.) for promoting Capgemini brand
- To be a Brand Champion and adhere to Group Brand Guidelines
- Coordinate with procurement team & vendor teams for requisition of POs and invoices, vendor negotiations, logistics management for large scale events
- MIS and budget management for all events
- To Plan, propose and implement branding campaigns / events on an ongoing basis to create buzz around the brand and enhance its equity
- Assist in Brand strategy and communication development
- Assist in being the brand custodian. Co-own on-location branding for all Capgemini offices
- Creative conceptualization & execution. Close co-ordination with ad and creative agencies
- Reviewing and interpreting the competition after in-depth analysis of market information to fine-tune the strategies
- Conduct brand surveys, interpret results, and disseminate with stakeholders
- Assist in developing corporate brand assets including and not limited to brochures, ppts, infographics, videos, merchandize
- Co-own brand store along with brand head
- Assist in internal process audits and implement processes to control brand misuse.
- Benchmark cost, budgeting & vendor coordination/on boarding
Experience: 6 to 9 years
Varadaraj P Ashrit