Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Strategies Corporation
Strategies Corporation urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Strategies Corporation Jobs Details:
Provide financial planning, reporting and analysis to specific Business Units by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in proposal preparation by providing pricing support, reviewing terms and conditions and providing sample applicable contractual document formats.
- Review contractual documents including contracts, purchase orders consulting agreements, service agreements, and licensing agreements. Complete contract review documents when appropriate, and monitors compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Review Contract Pricing Proposals for accuracy and completeness.
- Review Contract Pricing Analyst (CPA) for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and submit internal project and finance reports such as performance reports and balance sheet reconciliation. Also, assist in the preparation of special client reports as necessary and appropriate.
- Assist in subcontract administration by compiling/reviewing subcontract agreements and handling general administrative issues.
- Handle small business reports and draft plans in accordance with contract and FAR requirements.
- Provide support to Group Controller and Business Unit personnel during the annual budget preparation process and subsequent updates.
- Provide financial support and training to the operations groups, for example, income statement analysis, rates analysis, etc.
- Serve as an information resource to Operations related to Business Operations function issues.
- Monitor compliance with the Work At Risk policy and report deviations to the respective Group Controller.
- Meet all scheduled deadlines, for example EUB status report, billing cutoff, sales adjustment cutoff.
- Conduct detailed monthly contract reviews with respective SBU manager and /or designated Operations personnel.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in fp&a
- Able to travel regionally