Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Muvi Bhubaneshwar
Muvi Bhubaneshwar urgently required following position for Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Muvi Bhubaneshwar Jobs Details:
Muvi is a SaaS platform that allows video content owners such as movie producers and TV channels to launch their own video streaming website. Imagine WordPress for video streaming. Our customers are media content owners such as TV channels, film production houses and anyone/everyone who produces videos. Learn more at Apply Now.
Your main responsibility will be product design (UX design, wireframing) and requirement specification of different modules and product lines that we are working on. You will work closely with engineering, design, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Document platform requirements including architecture diagrams, UI/UX wireframes and other relevant documentation
- Manage and refine long-term product strategy, product plans and use cases
- Develop a deep understanding of the media market informed by customer and competitor research to identify new product opportunities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Collaborate with all cross functional teams, in particular engineering, marketing and sales to build, launch and maintain products
- Be a hands-on product manager, you will be an one-person product management team.
- 2-5 years of experience as business analyst or product manager.
- Must have wireframing experience, an eye for good design and UX.
- Strong technical background, preferably has worked as a hands-on software developer.
- Experience in writing detailed functional requirement specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to persuade and influence others, ability to explain technical topics to non-technical people
- Candidates local to Odisha are preferred.