Head Brr Merchandising Jobs Vacancy in Trident India Ludhiana
Trident India Ludhiana urgently required following position for Head Brr Merchandising. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Brr Merchandising Jobs Vacancy in Trident India Ludhiana Jobs Details:
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY :
- To prepare an order plan, according to the right product, in the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities, at the right price, in the right promotion.
- Business development activities inline with Marketing Strategy.
- Verify and approve customer Proposals and help in order finalization.
- Coordination with Marketing, SCM, Production, PPC, Logistics & Finance teams for running orders.
- Develop key supplier relationships through regular communication and visits ensuring that a balanced, commercial relationship is maintained.
- Market intelligence & ensure participation in various National/ Global Marketing events.
- Good planning and organization skills for developing clear, actionable and measurable plans, schedules, or priorities.
- Good negotiation skills to satisfy the interests of multiple clients to maximize the cost-saving for a qualified merchandising.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to fit new and unusual situations to achieve business goals.
- Performance oriented, initiative to take actions for overcoming obstacles and problems.
- Conduct regular team reviews to ensure deadlines and targets are met.
- Should have knowledge about the Terry Towel manufacturing process i.e Weaving, Processing, CSP, Quality parameters and various Testing processes etc.
- Should have knowledge of Product costing, market trends, Quality assurance, compliance and product safety requirements.
- Team Development - Acting as a Coach for the account managers & maximizing their output in effective order execution.
- To predict the future uncertainties in the current order or industry so that alternative action or corrective measures can be taken in advance.
KEY DELIVERABLES :
- Ensure 100% OTIF and order replenishment
- Ensure zero quality complaints
- Building and strengthening systems and processes
Functional Area : Sales And Marketing
Seniority Level : Top management
Annual Total Earnability : INR 30 - 45 (LPA)
Job ID : 50273489
Opening : 1
Closure Date : 10-02-2018
Contact Person : Mr Vishal Goyal